Download TheTruthSpy App For Android (TheTruthSpy APK v9.4)
Click the button Download TheTruthSpy APK (v9.4) below and accept the terms and conditions of us to download it.
3 Steps to Install TheTruthSpy Mobile Spy on Android
You can follow the
3 easy steps below.
Download & Install TheTruthSpy.APK File
You can click the button "Download TheTruthSpy APK File" above to download TheTruthSpy.APK file. Install it on the Android phone.
Create An Account
Open the TheTruthSpy app, and follow some steps to create an account.
Monitor The Android Phone
Use the registered account and log in to TheTruthSpy control panel. You can view all data tracking in real-time.
Check the change log of old and new version of TheTruthSpy app.
Version 9.4 - 2021 - 2022
- Change the Hide TheTruthSpy App Function
- Support Android 10 above (all features working)
- Update the feature that requires power saving permission for Xiaomi and Redmi devices (Android 11 and MIUI 12.51).
- Improved Phone Call Recorder function for Android 9 and above (except Samsung devices), including Xiaomi, Redmi, Vivo, OPPO, Realme, Google Pixel, Tenco, Huawei. Note: This Phone Call Recording feature from Android 9 and above can only record on the device with the target app installed. If the target user opens the speakerphone when calling, both parties can record the call. Currently, there is no product that can record calls from both parties, and even many products can not record calls for any party.
Version 8.10 - 2020
- Support Android 9 Pie (all features working)
- New Messenger(Facebook) feature to retrieve data of the sender and receiver from the target device.
- New Viber feature retrieves the sender's and recipient's data from the target device.
- App Installation History function updates.
- Application Usage History function updates.
Version 7.10 - 2018
- Fix bug Ambient Voice Recording with Android Lollipop Marshmallow.
- Change record file ambient from FLV to MP4. You can download and listen with Media Player or Gom Media Player.
If Any Questions Left
TheTruthSpy app allows you to track locations, messages, and apps. It also records calls, so you can find out whether your child is using their phone to text friends or attend school. The GPS Tracker is also handy for tracking a child's location. You can see where they are at any time, and you can find out whether they're using their phone to text friends. You can also see what kind of content they're sending or receiving.
TheTruthSpy is easy to use. Once you've installed the software, all you need to do is log in to your account. Connect the device to the TheTruthSpy website, follow the instructions and watch for activities on the target device. The TheTruthSpy app has been rated highly on consumer review websites like Trustpilot. With over ten million customers worldwide, it's easy to see why so many people have recommended it.
TheTruthSpy Mobile Spy is easy to use, enabling you to spy on WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Skype, and many other popular messaging apps. This app even has a microphone to listen in on conversations on a targeted device. It even allows you to view multimedia files on the device. It also allows you to view the URLs visited and browsing history on the targeted phone.
Parents can use TheTruthSpy to monitor their children's activities on social networks. It also provides a full report of any SMS sent and received. You can see the name of the person you are communicating with and the content of the message. It also provides a full report on all of your child's activities on social networks. If you are worried about a teenager who is constantly texting their friends or is using a social network for work, you can use TheTruthSpy to keep tabs on them.
TheTruthSpy works on both Android and Apple devices. It works on all iPhones, iPads, iPod Touches, Android versions 2.2 and 5 and all versions of Android. It requires a subscription. There are various plans available for different durations and purposes. If you're concerned about privacy and legality, consider signing up for a monthly subscription plan to gain access to advanced features.
If you have installed TheTruthSpy on a targeted Android device, you must reboot it for the new version to take effect. If the target phone does not have an internet connection, you may have to wait longer. TheTruthSpy has a feature for remotely uninstalling. To get rid of the application, you have to send a *#93 command to the target phone. In most cases, you will need to enter the monitor number and the password of your TheTruthSpy account.
Stalkerware apps are consumer-level malware designed to operate covertly on mobile devices. They can collect data and communications without the victim's knowledge or consent. These programs often pass themselves off as "child safety monitoring" or "find my phone" apps or may be promoted through dedicated landing pages. They also violate Google Play safety recommendations. They can invade a person's privacy without their consent and fulfil surveillance tasks that they may not otherwise have time for.